I hope you are all well
Since moving, I have had a taste revolution; I like Granola but I don’t like paying £4.50 for a yoghurt granola pot, so I decided to make my own.
It was.. an experience..I’ll share:
- 100gms of rollled oats
- 2 tablespoons of Lyles Golden Syrup
- 1 Large Tub of Vanilla Yoghurt
- Mix the 100gms of rolled oats with the 2 tabelspoons of lyles godlen syrup
- Spread evenly on a baking tray & bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees
- After 20 mihnutes break up ‘granola’ and bake again for a further 10 minutes
- To be extra fancy: Grab a can of Mango slices & mash half the contents of the car within measuring jar with a folk.
- Pour the mango mixture in the bottom of the tub
- Pour the yoguhrt in on top
- And sprinkle the granola on top of the yoghurt
- Put the pot in the fridge
- I wanna know what you guys eat for breakfast 🙂 🙂 Leave you suggestions in the comments below